Username or Email Address
Lost your password?
“When asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30% of women said, ‘Yes’, while the other 70% replied, ‘What, again?'” – Silvio Berlusconi
Categories: Authors, Authors S, Home, Popular, Silvio Berlusconi
Tags: again, asked, have, if, if they, like, replied, said, sex, the other, when, while, with me, women, would, would like, yes
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.